[squid-users] Patch for load-balancing et HA in Squid-ICAP client

From: Stephane DAVY <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:06:44 +0200

Hello,

please find below a message posted on the squid-icapClient ML. Actually,
there is not so much activity on this list even if people are interested
in ICAP stuff in Squid. This message deals with HA and load-balancing,
and testing is needed so any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Stéphane

--
Stephane DAVY <sdavy@bics.fr>