[squid-users] Uploading files

From: Jose Costa <joselpcosta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:27:09 -0300 (ART)

Currently I´m using Squid 2.5 stable5 in Fedora Core2.
It´s a rpm upgraded using yum.

I have one access list that let all my local network
access any location.

I´m having problems uploading files to yahoo mail, for
example. I use yahoo webmail and try to attach a file
it takes a long time and do not attach it. When I
remove proxy settings from my IE it works fine and
fast.

I have a fw rule(iptables) in my squid box that let
just squid and ssh in and new, related and established
out.

Any help or idea will be great.

Thanks.

José Costa