[squid-users] GET/PUT Question - Work Around

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:23:54 -0700

Hello,

I made a work-around for my problem! Now I create a new socket
instantiation before pushing each file to squid and close the socket
after I receive an 'HTTP/1.0 200 OK' response.

I realize that this is not the most efficient way to communicate through
a socket, but it allows me to continue with a proof-of-concept that I am
working on.

I can revisit this problem later, but the work-around will be okay for
now.

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell