Re: [squid-users] Zombie sockets getting created

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:02:08 +0100 (BST)

    Thanks for the reply Henrik. You are right, that
is not what I was looking for. What purpose would that
have served.
    As per ur earlier suggestions, I checked with my
code to see if EOF was not being handled properly but
everything seems to be fine at that end. Also, -k
rotate and -k reconfigure are not being used as of
now.
    Could you kindly suggest any other probability of
such a situation arising.
   Regards and TIA,
        Deepa