RE: [squid-users] Internet Explorer becomes unresponsive after a short time

From: John O'Reilly <JOReilly@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:10:56 +0100

Hi Henrik,

Sorry for the delay in replying. The only thing in my cache.log is numerous
lines containing:

ntlmssp_server_auth: failed to parse NTLMSSP:

So, this morning I've applied the patch from
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/#squid-2.5.STABLE6-ntlmtrunc
ated, and at least up to now everything seems to be OK.

Thanks again,
John