Re: Re: [squid-users] Yahoo mail

From: Jose Costa <joselpcosta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:55:16 -0300 (ART)

When I remove IE settings it works fine, and
faster....

MY proxy is behind a Firewall, but it allows
everything out....

Also I have iptables set up on squid box but it
accepts squid in and new, related and established
out...

How could I debug this issue?

Any idea will be appretiated.

Thanks.

JL

On 08.10 11:25, Jose Costa wrote:
> I do not know if I´m asking something stupid but
> currently I do not get to upload "big" files(more
than
> 10K) to yahoo webmail - no eeror, it just keep
> "trying". I can upload to hotmail with no issues.

I haven't found anything problematic in your
squid.conf. Do you have
the
problem when you don't use squid too? In uch case that
might be a
network
problem