[squid-users] NTLM Auth

From: <Matthew.Quinney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:46:31 +0100

Hey all !

I have NTLM authorisation working with Samba v3.07 and Squid 2.6. However
I would like to be more granular over my access controls. For example I'd
like to allow members of the active directory group 'full-web' to have
full Internet access, the active directory group 'super-web' to have
access to all the web bar some sites, and 'normal-web' to only have access
to one site.

I could do this when using manually defined users in passwd and PROXY_AUTH
required but cannot see how I might do it with dynamic active directory
groups. Can anyone help ?

Many thanks !

Matthew