[squid-users] Many squids one point of authentication

From: Angela Williams <angie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:13:06 +0200

Hello!
I have a rather different request!
I have currently 3 squid servers 2.5stable3 and stable6. I currently use the
sps.pac proxy autoconfig script togther with standard NCSA authentication.
One problem has arisen and that is the need for all my customers to
authenticate 3 times! Any ideas as to being able to reduce this to a single
authentication?
I have a basic LDAP server setup and have compiled squid2.5stable6 with
support for LDAP and NCSA - well once I put the ldap libs in the right place!
- if that might be of help.

Cheers
Ang

--
Angela Williams				Enterprise Outsourcing
SCO Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!	Bedfordview