Re: [squid-users] Squid Cannot Support WebDAV

From: Patrick Eng <eng_patrick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

hi..I am using the Squid as a transparent normal
proxy... and I am using IE 5.5 and above.... I would
like to remind that Netscape and FireFox had no
problem pulling the mail into the inbox but with the
icons missing.... but with IE , the icon missing + the
mail is not in the inbox.... i remember there is a
solution confirm working by Devon Harding by

inserting 'extension_methods SEARCH PROPFIND PROPPATCH
MKCOL MOVE BMOVE DELETE BDELETE

into squid.conf. I have tried it but still fail.
Please help me.....I need it desperately...

Patrick