[squid-users] Delay pools

From: Mustafa ERGUC <merguc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:09:01 +0000

   Hi,

  I have delay pool problem . I configured acl of squid based on connection
port numbers. Give two large pools to them and after that I want to give
small pools some of the my subnets which are using those ports . But clients
on my subnet could not fall into small buckets they went through port pools.
My configuration as a draft belows

http_port 3128 3130
acl default myport 3128
acl vip myport 3130
acl subnet1 src 10.56.0.0/255.255.0.0 #my subnet1 use default port
http_access allow default vip subnet1
http_access deny all
delay_pools 3
delay_class 1 1
delay_class 2 1
delay_class 3 1
delay_access 1 vip
delay_access 2 subnet1
delay_access 3 default
delay_parameters 1 16000/24000
delay_parameters 2 8000/12000
delay_parameters 3 24000/32000

vip pool and default pool are working and clients in my subnet1 are using
default pool they dont using their pool
if somebody has an idea mail me....
Enjoy Yourselves

Best Regards