RE: [squid-users] cache.log errors and slow squid

From: Sturgis, Grant <Grant.Sturgis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:11:55 -0600

Sounds reasonable. This is RHEL ES 3.0 and the /etc/sysconfig/i18n file
reads:

LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
SUPPORTED="en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

Is this where I change this? What should I change?

> Regards
> Henrik

Thank you Henrik for your reply.

Grant

sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by