[squid-users] Multiple reply_body_max_size entries

From: Carlos Eduardo Gomes Marins <carlos.suporte.deinf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:02:54 -0300

Hi all,

Is there a way to use multiple reply_body_max_size entries in a
squid.conf configuration file?
I mean, for some "special users" I need no restriction for downloading
files from Internet and for the rest of the users I need to restrict to
a 10MB maximum download size.
I'm trying this configuration without success:

acl USERS external NTGroup DOMAIN_GROUP1
acl SPECIAL_USERS external NTGroup DOMAIN_GROUP2
.
.
.
reply_body_max_size 0 allow SPECIAL_USERS
reply_body_max_size 10485760 allow USERS

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance,

Carlos Eduardo Gomes Marins.