[squid-users] Which log analyzer to use with emulate_httpd_log on?

From: Mark Hellman <markhellman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:16:51 +0100

For some strange reason, usernames are not being logged in the ident column
of my access.log. But when I switch emulate_httpd_log on, usernames are
logged... Maybe this has something to do with the fact I am using
mysql_auth authenticator module.

I don't mind using emulate_httpd_log only if there are log analyzers capable
of using this format (when generated by Squid). Can someone recommend me a
good log analyzer for this task?

Thanks,
Mark