Fwd: Re: [squid-users] FW: Forwarding loop with servlets

From: richard skeggs <rickskeggs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:00:39 +0100 (BST)

If you refer to the fact that I have two cache_peer
directives then even with one I still get the same
response. Apart from that I cant see where else I am
asking squid to redirect onto its self.

Is it possible to have more than one cache_peer
directive as I need to talk to more than one back end
server? The uri will determine which back-end server
to talk to. Am I taking the right approach by using
cache_peer or is there a better approach to take?

Thanks