[squid-users] Can squid interpret "local" addresses?

From: Adam Engel <adamengel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:32:29 -0400

Hi All,

Squid-2.5 Stable5

I was wondering if somehow Squid can interpret a local address, an address
that is internal in the network. The reason is that I have a bunch of web
test machines that developers use to test their web codes. They have to
constantly change the proxy settings in IE to exclude those servers. Is
there a way to tell squid to "send back" a request to the actual local
server so that the request doesn't go to the proxy?

Thanks,

Adam