Re: [squid-users] google.com

From: BusyBoy <busyboy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:03:29 +0500

In the case of downlink you actuallly masquarde your outgoing IP
using the downlink provider's IP, and when that masquraded IP reaches
at google,,, it replies/redirects/serves from hongkong server,, not
from Pakistan server..

for that you will have to either use a pakistani downlink provider or
ask your downlink provider to give you an IP which is actually for
Pakistan.

or some other solution from telecom engrs.?

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:17:38 +0500, Kashif Ali Bukhari
<kbukhari@gmail.com> wrote:
> no it does'nt work with squid :(
>
> On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:06:26 -0400, Phelo Partidas <lukkes@mipunto.com> wrote:
> > Use wwwgoogle.com. or www.google.com.pk. Note the dot at the end of the
> > url, this problem happened to me with miscrosoft isa server, maybe work with
> > linux... see ya

Nasir Mahmood
Systems + Network Admin.
Asia Net.