Re: [squid-users] squid Scaling

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:10:12 +0200

On 25.10 11:41, Murugavel Thiruvengadam wrote:
> We have 1300Pcs Connected in the network. Aproxymaterly 2 request/per pc.
>
> We will get 1300*2 - 2600 / per second

hmmm, what kind of data are they? 2 requests per second in long run means
probably that your users are accessing pages with much data and objects,
whils not spending much time on them... and they probably do nothing
different than browsing, browsing and browsing...

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.