[squid-users] audio mime

From: azeem ahmad <azeem81@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:59:37 +0500

hi all
plz tell me streaming audio servers usually do have which mime types. as i
have to block streaming audio (web radio) i have seen asf, asx etc.

and i want to have a network traffic analyzer (on command line interface not
in graphical) that tell me a system on the network is communicating with
server on which ports iptraf only tells the overall communication, it doesnt
tell which system is coomunicating on which port. plz suggest any (SORRY
THIS QUESTION IS NOT REALTED BUT I M ONLY THE MEMBER OF THIS LIST SO PLZ
HELP ME OUT)

Regards
Azeem

http://search.msn.com/