[squid-users] squid + antivirus

From: Vieri Di Paola <vieridipaola@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

I installed squid as a transparent HTTP proxy on a
Linux gateway. LAN HTTP port 80 traffic is redirected
through squid default port. httpd_accel_host virtual
and hhtpd_accel_port 80. I have Apache2 installed and
listening on port 80.

I'm a novice in this field. What is the "easiest"
solution for scanning all HTTP traffic that goes
through squid for viri? I have ClamAV installed and
I'm using it with procmail. I know it can be used for
scanning HTTP data but how? Does installing mod_clamav
or similar in Apache2 make any sense?

I've heard I can also use an antivirus plugin for
Dansguardian.

I've also heard of Viralator and Willowbark.

What do you suggest?

Regards
Vieri