[squid-users] Webmail POST

From: Jose Costa <joselpcosta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:41:32 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

I still can not upload big files to yahoo mail.

The strange behavior is that if I try with a 10-20 K
file it works.
When I try with a "big" 100K file IE starts sending
data then suddenly stops sending
and yahoo page keeps on "Attaching Files".. no yahoo
error, no IE error and data
stops to send (I know that because the little computer
in my taskbar stops flashing and IE booton bar
desapear)
I got Complete in browser botton bar and yahoo
continnues to show Attaching Files...
I let it about 1 hour and it "continues attaching" ..

I´ve tried the settings below in my squid.conf but it
did not work.

When I remove squid/proxy from my IE proxy settings it
works with any size of files.

*Settings*
server_persistent_connections off
client_persistent_connections off
half_closed_clients off

*ACL*
acl Post method POST
always_direct allow Post

acl maily dstdomain .yahoo.com
always_direct maily

*time-out*
connect_timeout 30 minute
persistent_request_timeout 30 minute
pconn_timeout 1800 seconds

I have a Firewall in front of squid if it is important
and I can access all kind
of sites using squid.. no problems.

This happen with hotmail too and Exchange OWA when
trying to upload files.

My squid.conf is a default conf with some acls,
everything is default but cache_mem 16MB.

That´s the yahoo url where I upload files:

http://br.f602.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?YY=27310

Please let me know if you guys need any more debug
info or settings.

Any idea will be great!!

Thanks.

José Costa