[squid-users] redirector exit

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:51:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,
   I am using Squid-2.5STABLE5. I need a clarification
regarding one scenario - what happens to the request
that squid has assigned to a redirector but the
redirector exits for some reason? Will squid process
it assuming that a '\n' was returned by the
redirector, will the request be lost or will squid
assign the same request to another redirector?
   Could someone kindly help me understand this
scenario better.
   Regards and TIA,
     Deepa