Re: [squid-users] squid with viralator

From: Satya Prasad D.V <spdkonda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:32:16 +0530

The problem might be with the squirm config. file. There is diff in
specifying URL redirection pattern for V1.0 and V1.23 of squirm. The
1.0beta version ignores patterns starting with ^.

my 1.0beta squirm pattern is as follows:
abortregexi (http://172.16.1.1.*)
regexi (.*\.zip$) http://172.16.1.8/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1
regexi (.*\.doc$) http://172.16.1.8/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1
regexi (.*\.exe$) http://172.16.1.8/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1

Same thing in 1.23 reads
abortregexi (^http://172.16.1.1.*)
regexi (^.*\.zip$) http://172.16.1.19/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1
regexi (^.*\.doc$) http://172.16.1.19/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1
regexi (^.*\.exe$) http://172.16.1.19/cgi-bin/viralator.cgi?url=|\1

BTW, replying to the list would be more fruitful, as others can help you
and will correct me if I'm giving a wrong advice.

--
Satya Prasad