[squid-users] Squid NTLM Auth --> Dansguardian --> Squid Cache

From: Matt Alexander <lowbassman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:02:37 -0700

Since Dansguardian doesn't support NTLM authentication, could someone
give me step-by-step directions or point me to a HOWTO for configuring
two squid processes on the same box? The first squid would handle the
authentication and then pass the request to Dansguardian which would
then pass it to the second squid for caching.
Thanks,
~M

--
Get Firefox!