Re: [squid-users] WL-Proxy-SSL - telling weblogic about proxied ssl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:09:24 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Jesse Reynolds wrote:

> Aparently, if I can get squid to add the following header to HTTPS requests,
> then things will be good:
>
> WL-Proxy-SSL: true
>
> How would I go about achieving this? Is it possible?

Squid-3 already has support for a similar header required by Microsoft
OWA. It should be quite trivial to add support for the WebLogic header
there.

In 2.5 the situation is slightly messier due to the lack of a clear
distinction of http or https requests, but it should be possible with a
little tweaking of the source.

> Note that I've already written a perl redirector script but AFAIK there's no
> way to add extra headers with the redirector interface?

There was a patch posted for this not long ago.