[squid-users] Squid - Logs to Log server?

From: Dave Mullen <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:30:22 -0500

Hey folks,

This is my first post to the mailing list. I've done a bit of research, but I
couldn't find my answer, and I'm not sure if it's impossible for some reason
that I've not found:

I want to have squid send it's logfiles to a syslog server instead of having
it go to it's defaults, /var/log/squid/access.log, etc.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Dave

--
Dave Mullen
"Smokey, this is not Nam, this is bowling.  There are rules."