RE: [squid-users] Questions about Regular Expressions.

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:15:46 -0900

I know you've received a number of answers, but I didn't see you saying that
your problem was solved.

This will do it:

acl allowedDom dstdomain .microsoft.com
acl allowedDom dstdomain .symantecliveupdate.com
acl allowedDom dstdomain .symantec.com

http_access allow allowedDom

This will allow access to those three domains, and any subdomains (i.e.
microsoft.com and download.microsoft.com). Put the allowedDom acl lines
above the lines that are denying access to the .zip and .exe, and the
http_access allow line above the http_access deny lines.

Be sure to use dstdomain acls, as you don't seem to need the power of
regular expressions.

Chris