RE: [squid-users] Problems whit squid for windows

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:22:57 -0900

I've never run Squid on windows, but it looks to me like you need to set the
fully qualified domain name of the server you are running Squid on (under
System Properties in Windows 2000, probably the same for XP), and/or edit
your hosts file ($windir\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) to specify a fqdn for
the ip of the server.

Chris