Re: [squid-users] SQUID+PAM+LDAP

From: Renato Goncalves Silva <renato_silva@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:14:16 -0300

Delete this line i dont authenticate to NDS.

All configurations are perfect.

I do not know more to make.

Whith LDAP helpers my NDS server need to accept clear password.

>>> Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> 11/11/2004 10:40:07 >>>
Delete the account group from your PAM configuration.

I.e. the line reading

account sufficient /lib/security/pam_ldap.so debug

or tel pam_auth to not care about the account group.

But I would seriously recommend you to use the LDAP helpers for Squid
rather than to jump the long way via PAM, unless ofcourse you also want
the users to be able to login as local users to the server where Squid is
running.