[squid-users] X-Forwarded-For header cleanup

From: Janno de Wit <Wit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:12:38 +0100

Hi folks,

My Squid always modifies the X-Forwarded-For header with the client-IP.
I'm now in a situation I want to keep the X-Forwarded-For header as it
is..
As far as i see it's only possible to disable the X-forwarded-for
header, which will result the header as:

At this time, I have already a X-Forwarded-For header. My final header
as Squid will send out is:

I want Squid to keep the header for what it is, thus:
input:

Is this possible?

Thanks, Janno.