Re: [squid-users] aclParseIpData: Bad host/IP: '~'

From: Juliao Braga - Rede Pegasus <juliao@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:41:50 -0200

Chris,

Now is ok with your recommendation.

1. The problem of the missing quote on MSN acl, don't change nothing.

2. In the first acl that I comment, ipsliberados.txt (~freeips.txt), was the
problem. I don't saw nothing wrong. But I created another file and copy one
by one of IP's and the error disappear! Misteriously!

Thank you for your help!

Julião

---
Rede Pegasus