[squid-users] RE : [squid-users] SQUID3 + Reverse proxy + OWA: strange error

From: LIMA David <DLIMA@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:01:23 +0100

Just for your information, my config is running smoothly,

Here are the keys for the config of squid:

acl webmail_domains dstdomain webmail.xxx.fr
acl www_domains dstdomain www.xxx.fr

http_access allow webmail_domains
http_access allow www_domains
http_access deny all
http_reply_access allow all

https_port 443 accel vhost cert=/certificats/server.pem key=/certificats/key.pem cafile=/certificats/ca-cert defaultsite=www.xxx.fr

cache_peer 172.21.0.63 parent 80 0 no-query originserver login=PASS front- end-https=auto proxy-only name=webmail

cache_peer_access webmail allow webmail_domains

cache_peer 172.21.0.66 parent 80 0 no-query originserver login=PASS front-end-https=auto proxy-only name=www

cache_peer_access www allow www_domains

Did someone know if I can have two different ssl certs if I only have one socket for squid ? If no, I have to setup 2 ip on my squid-box and rewrite my nat rules.

David LIMA
Professional Services
www.scc.com