[squid-users] streaming http

From: Matthias Winkelmann <winkelmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:27:46 +0100

Hi,

i am trying to stream endless html-pages through squid (this is a chat
application). Squid seems to wait until the page is finished before
delivering it to the browser. Is there a way to force squid to deliver
the content as soon as it is received?

I don't have access to the configuration yet, so I can't really solve
this by trial&error. My first thought would be to disable caching of
this page. I would greatly appreciate if somebody with knowledge of
the internals could tell me if this would produce the desired effect
and/or point me to the right place in the docs.

Many Thanks,

Matthias