[squid-users] About NTLM Authentication

From: Ozguc Bayrak <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:51:48 +0200

Hi,
I have a Squid 2.5 Stable7 running on Slackware 10. It's using NTLM and
basic authentication (NTLM authentication is working fine with Internet
Explorer). If user doesn't have enough rights to connect to Internet, Squid
asks for password (basic authentication) but I don't want this. I want to
use just NTLM authentication. (I tried to compile squid
with --enable-auth=ntlm but it still ask for password) How can I make this
happen?

Regards,
Ozguc.