[squid-users] Squid 3 vhost setup

From: Greg Pierce <greg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:58:35 -0600

I'm having trouble finding good docs on vhost accelerator configuration
in Squid3.

I have Squid3-PRE3, compiled on cygwin, running on a Windows box.

I have several other servers running on the same box that I want to
accelerate and have appear on port 80, via Squid.

I have this working with a redirect script, and it's passing the
request to right server -- but it's passing the request as a HTTP 1.0
request w/o the correct host header for the backend server to determine
what site to serve.

I've tried a number of variants, but basic config settings are...but is
there something I'm missing that forces squid to pass along host header
info?

g.