Re: [squid-users] Re: Reverse Proxy SSL + Certificates

From: David Delamarre <david.delamarre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:21:05 +0100

- squid version ?
> - os/platform/version ?
> - which errors are, seen , what was tried ?
> - cache.log entries, e.d,
> - and so on...
squid 2.5.7 + openssl last version
it is the first time i configure squid. I tried reverse http. it is working

i tried reverse https
with this configurations
https_port 443
httpd_accel_host XXXXXXX
httpd_accel_port 443
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_single_host off

 client ======>reverse squid=====>Server
            https https

with this configuration, squid not working. I checked the firewall
there is a connection between the client and squid and no connection
between squid and the server to protect. i want squid completly
transparent for ssl. (the certificate must be transfert to the server)

Thanks