AW: [squid-users] Question according Calamaris 2.99[OT]

From: Sebastian Pasch <nb-seb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:05:34 +0100

Thx, but

>calamaris::calBars3d is part of the calamaris distribution. This
calamaris::calBars3d.pm needs GD::Graph.
>Have a look at the package, there should be inluded at least
>- calamaris
>- calamaris.conf
>- calAxestype3d.pm
>- calAxestype.pm
>- calBars3d.pm

Check, I have all these files

>The cal*.pm files are needed in Graph mode. In calamaris there is a line
like use lib '/usr/local'; You have to adapt this >path to the location,
where your calamaris::cal*.pm files reside.

Check, I found that line an already tried various things

- First I tried to copy the 3 .pm files to /usr/local
- Second I trid to move complete calamaris folder to /usr/local
- Third I tried to rename the calamaris folder to different names like
calamaris-3.0.xx, calamaris-2.99.xx

But I get the same error :-(

Thx anyway
Sebastian Pasch