AW: AW: [squid-users] Question according Calamaris 2.99[OT] [solved]

From: Sebastian Pasch <nb-seb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:41:56 +0100

Thank you very much :-)

You are my god ;-)

Old message:
I have about 40 calamaris installations running, so it works ;-)!

Try the following file structure:

- /usr/local/calamaris/calamaris
- /usr/local/calamaris/calamaris.conf
- /usr/local/calamaris/calAxestype3d.pm
- /usr/local/calamaris/calAxestype.pm
- /usr/local/calamaris/calBars3d.pm

make sure the existance of
use lib '/usr/local/';
in /usr/local/calamaris/calamaris.

calamaris internally requires calamaris::calBars3d.
calBars3d.pm requires GD::Graph::bars;
So try to check
perl -c /usr/local/calamaris/calBars3d.pm If you get an error like 'Can't
locate GD/Graph/bars.pm', your GD::Graph has been installed in the wrong
location. You have to insure, that GD::Graph is installed, where perl is
looking for.

Check perl -V to see the @INC paths, where perl is looking for packages.
Compare it with the path, where GD::Graph is installed. Move the directory
GD to something like /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/<perl-version>

Regards Michael