Re: [squid-users] RE: ip_wccp Compilation error on RH ES3

From: David Delamarre <david.delamarre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:25:40 +0100

Hello all

i already ask to help me for a special configuration of squid.

Clients==========>SQUID reverse proxy==========> SERVER
              HTTPS HTTPS

All the clients use a certificate. i already configure Squid to
recognize this certificate. It is working fine. But this certificate
must me forward to the server (via squid)because we use the user name
of this certificate in the server application .
Can you give me some advice ? i want squid totally transparent for
this certificate

Thank you for your Help

David