[squid-users] Squid stopped redirecting to squidGuard ?

From: Andrew Nelson <andrew__nelson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:26:54 +1100

Hi,

I've had squidGuard working fine for over a year but just after a reboot
of the FreeBSD machine, it is no longer blocking sites .. I've checked
the logs and it definately isn't going into emergency mode .. All the
databases rebuild correctly when I HUP if squidGuard process and
everything looks ok ..

It's seems like squid is no longer redirecting to squidGuard but the squid
config hasn't changed and i'm not sure how to get output from SquidGuard
to see if it is - it just seems to pass everything through.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrew.