Re: [squid-users] patch for squid 3.0

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:35:57 +0100 (CET)

The problem your patch addresses is already fixed in the current version
(was fixed late yesterday), but many thanks for your patch regardless.

For details see Squid Bug #1151 and #1142.

Squid-3.0 will be released when the developers have confidence in the
quality of the release. Currently the list of known issues is too large to
give a reliable estimate on a release date. The release is already a year
behind the originally planned release date due to various reasons.