Re: [squid-users] Using two internet connections with Squid

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:12:42 +0530

Hi Elsen,

Thankyou so much for the reply :)

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:01:23 +0100, Elsen Marc <elsen@imec.be> wrote:

> Check the
>
> tcp_outgoing_address
>
> directive in squid.conf.default -> and comments.

One of my internet connections is through a DSL static IP in that case
I'll be able to give
tcp_outgoing_address in squid.conf. BUT the other connection is
through a cable modem and the IP address is got by dhcp. Since the IP
address keeps on changing for every reconnect how should I give the
tcp_outgoing_address for users using this connection.

Thankyou so much

Good Luck

Kind Regards

Siju