RE: [squid-users] Access denied

From: Scott Phalen <scott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:56:08 -0600

I have spent over 30 hours reading and trying various solutions from the
documentation, FAQ's and the mail archives. No matter what I try, I am
getting access denied.

I have added my machine to the ACL, I have added my network to the ACL.
I have tried running squid without the squid.conf.

[Scott Phalen]
What version of squid are you using?
What do your ACLs look like?
Are you forwarding all requests to another cache? Or cache array?

This is probably a good start:
Acl mynetwork src 192.168.1.0/24
http_access allow mynetwork

always_direct allow mynetwork
or
comment out both always_direct and never_direct directives

Regards,
Scott