Re: [squid-users] ADWARE

From: Tim Neto <tneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:46:19 -0500

I tracked the site down by looking in the Squid access logs.
Essentially I would try to update the ADWARE, watch the proxy server's
access log for the PC's IP address.

Tim

Timothy E. Neto
 Computer Systems Engineer Komatsu Canada Limited
 Ph#: 905-625-6292 x265 1725B Sismet Road
 Fax: 905-625-6348 Mississauga, Canada
 E-Mail: tneto@komatsu.ca L4W 1P9