Re: [squid-users] Java applet loading and caching problems with Squid

From: Tilmann Haug <tilmann_haug@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:15:20 +0100

Dear Henrik,
thank you so much for the great information you provided for us. IŽam
very thankfull and will work a bit on the different subjects. Now I know
at least what to keep in mind and what i have to look for. :-)

I wish you and all other readers of the list merry christmas and a happy
new year. Once I have more explanations I come back to you.

Best regards
Tilmann