[squid-users] yahoo mail error 999 Urgent

From: Joel n.solanki <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: 18 Dec 2004 12:11:09 +0530

Hi all,

My squid is Squid 2.5.STABLE1
It is in Transparent mode.

My squid is working in transparent mode. For about 25 days I am facing
this problem. I tried to solve this problem.

Unable to process request at this time -- error 999

When i try to login in mail.yahoo.com then i get this error. I dont know
what to do with this.

i searched squid list for this. found some info that this problem is
faced in Transparent mode.

If i remove the squid and then try then yahoo mail works perfectly.

How do i overcome this problem. my customers have lost there patience...

I need urgent help....:(

Regards,
Joel