[squid-users] Win32 + DNS Problem

From: Andres U <andresurzagasti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:50:15 -0300

Hi everyone.

I have installed Squid in a box with Win32. The connection with the
internet is not permanently (use dial-up access), so when the machine
boots, there´s no Internet active connection even the dialup
connection is initiated manually.

Squid works OK under my installation, but the problem is: when Windows
boots, Squid informs DNS failure, and is necessary to initiate
manually once established the connection to Internet.

Any ideas?
Regards,
Andres - Argentina