RE: [squid-users] yahoo mail error 999 Top Urgent

From: Joel n.solanki <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Dec 2004 07:56:00 +0530

Hi marc and all,

I already did the TCP ECN to 0 but it worked for 1 and half day and
today now it again not opening,

Now again i m gettting : yahoo mail error 999.

I dont know what to do. only the left thing is that i need to change
squid SQUID-2.5.STABLE7. I will do that.

But here one thing today i tested this again.
i tried to open my yahoo account in lynx in squid server. but it gave me
same yahoo mail error 999.
then i put ip and pxy port of squid in Internet explorer and then tried
to log in then my yahoo account worked.

I dont find what is the problem.

Any clues, Ideas
Waiting Day & Night for Suggestions