[squid-users] Delay_pools

From: ansari imtiyaz ahmed khadim husain <imtiyaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:38:32 +0530

Hi ....

This is imtiyaz here.

I am having some problem in delay pools.

I have read the FAQ on the squid-cache site but I could
not resolve my problem.

My problem is I want to assign different bandwidth to different people
in a particular group.

It is possible to assign same bandwidth limit to each member of a
 group using CLASS 2 delay pools. But is it possible to assign
 different bandwidth to different members of a same group ?

If it is possible then please give the code for that.

 Regards.

Netcore's New Website
http://www.netcore.co.in