[squid-users] Hotmail blank page

From: NeiRRedF <neirredf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:36:15 +0100

Hello,

As I have the same problem than yours, I tried another thing :

- try to disable the HTTP 1.1 connection with and without proxy if you are using transparent proxy or normal proxy.

I tried that and all became normal :)

regards.

NeiRRedF

------

No Guys It didn't work with SSL State flush in IE !!!

I switched totally to make everyone download FireFox Its working Good !!!!!!

Regards