[squid-users] Squid and Symantec Web Security

From: Greg Shepherd <Greg.Shepherd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:42:47 -0500

Hello all,

        I attempted the following configuration:

Clients --> Symantec Web Security --> Squid 2.5STABLE5.

The SWS server has the capability to forward requests to an upstream proxy
server (Squid in this case).

It only fails with a timeout error message from SWS.

I didn't see any issues with this on the Symantec Support site nor in
googling except for a single old reference in 2001.

Has anyone successfully configured what I am attempting to do?

Please help.

Thanks,

Greg